INIZ Review, Promos and Coupon Codes – Why do I recommend you INIZ? First because they are rock! Secondly because INIZ is great. The best of all, the price is really affordable while the quality is really beyond its price. I have few servers with them and so far I really happy with no single down time except for maintenance which was not too long.
Iniz is a rapidly growing business with their own hardware in US, utilizing enterprise disks, SuperMicro servers and LSI RAID technology. They even operate their own AS for NL & LA, (AS62599) and have their direct allocation as a official ARIN member for IP Space within US.
Iniz was formerly known as StormVZ. The company is owned by Web Phase Limited which provides VPS hosting and services in countries like UK and USA. They currently have presence in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Europe) and they also cover all 3 parts of United States with enterprise nodes in Los Angeles (West Coast), Chicago (Central) and Buffalo & Atlanta (East Coast). They also put great concern regarding security by putting Client Area and VPS management both have the highest 256 bit secured SSL to provide the highest security for all clients when inputting personal details.
Web Phase Limited
145-147 St John Street
London, EC1V 4PW
Email (Sales): firstname.lastname@example.org
According on few benchmark reports submitted on ServerBear (like this one). The server performance can be said “decent”. But so long, according on my own experience having few VPSes with them, the performance is really great. They said even though they do some incredible deals, performance and server hardware quality is not downgraded. Their minimum enterprise hardware consists of E3-12XX CPU, 32GB ECC RAM, 4 Enterprise Drives with LSI RAID Controller & BBU.
Iniz has three main VPS plans (Budget, SSD and Managed), each has its packages. In addition to that, Iniz also has a sister company called OpenVZ.io offering high RAM vps plans. OpenVZ.io is a Budget OpenVZ VPS Hosting.
This section contains latest known promo offers but however I don’t guarantee the offers are still available / valid at the time you are reading this. I don’t regularly check latest valid promo but what listed below are still valid at the time I’m writing this article:
All plans include:
– 5 Day Money Back Guarantee – First order only
– Enterprise Hardware
– Hardware RAID10 w/ BBU/CacheVault caching
– OpenVZ Virtualisation
– Full root access
– Free & Instant Setup
– 1 Dedicated IPv4
– IPv6 Available In All Locations – Submit Ticket
– TUN/TAP/PPP Options
– UNMETERED INBOUND TRAFFIC ON ALL 3 LOCATIONS
OpenVZ Specials – In New York, Los Angeles & Amsterdam, NL:
– 10GB HDD / 64MB RAM / 250GB BW : $7.75/Yr [link]
– 25GB HDD / 256MB RAM / 500GB BW : $15.50/Yr [link]
– 50GB HDD / 1GB RAM / 1000GB BW : $31/Yr [link]
– 100GB HDD / 2GB RAM / 2000GB BW : $41.08/Yr [link]
– 75GB SSD-Cached / 4096MB RAM / 1000GB BW : $6.78/m [link]
– 50GB SSD-Cached / 3072MB RAM / 1000GB BW : $4.52/m [link]
Use coupon code: OPENVZIO
Netherland SSD Specials:
– 15GB SSD / 512MB RAM / 500GB BW : $4.14/m [link]
– 30GB SSD / 1024MB RAM / 1000GB BW : $6.63/m [link]
– Atlanta, GA – ColoCrossing – 184.108.40.206
– Los Angeles, CA – QuadraNet – 220.127.116.11
– Chicago, IL – ColoCrossing – 18.104.22.168
– Buffalo, NY – ColoCrossing – 22.214.171.124
– Alblasserdam, Netherlands – Proserve – 126.96.36.199